Main page content begins here

Contact ETS customer service to report your concerns or make a request.
Find out more about where to park, permits, restrictions and bans in the city.
If you are aware of a pothole on any Edmonton road, notify the City so it can be repaired.
Report a sidewalk or walkable area in need of repair.

For More Information

311 Contact Centre

Online Contact 311 Online

In Edmonton: 311
Outside Edmonton: 780-442-5311

TTY 780-944-5555

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content