The City clears major roads, core business areas and bus routes.
These are the busier roads, like Jasper Avenue or 124 Street.
Where You Can’t Park
- On arterial and collector roads (until these roads have been cleared)
- Bus routes and all roads with ‘Seasonal No Parking’ signs
- Within the City’s 13 Business Improvement Areas
Where You Can Park
- You may continue to park your vehicle on residential roads that do not have ‘Seasonal No Parking’ signs
- Parking garages and public parking lots
Note: For each ban phase, parking will be allowed on roads once they are cleared. You do not have to wait for the City to end the ban before parking on a cleared road.