Main page content begins here

Report traffic signal or streetlight outages and damaged or fallen poles.

About the Service

The City has programs and services for improving our environmental impact and maintenance costs to repairing poles that have reached the end of their life.

How Do I Obtain the Service?

Report a Street Light or Traffic Signal Outage, Damage to a
Traffic Signal or Street Light, or Fallen Poles

Telephone 311

Report a Power Outage

You can report power emergencies to EPCOR.

Telephone 780-412-4500
Power Emergencies EPCOR Current Power Outages
What the City does with your request

Contract utility crews will investigate and repair as quickly as possible.

Contact the City About This Service

Parks and Roads Services

Online Contact 311 Online


Fax 780-495-0330

City Services

View all City Services

I Want To

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content