Main page content begins here

EPCOR Drainage Services responds to issues regarding clogged or blocked catch basins causing pooling water on a road or sidewalk.

About the Service

Blocked or clogged catch basins may cause pooling water on a road or sidewalk. EPCOR responds to issues related to blocked or clogged catch basins.

How Do I Obtain the Service?

Water main breaks are considered an emergency, please call EPCOR water at 780-412-6800 for water main breaks.

Keep our city safe and clean by helping out where you can. If you are able to clear a catch basin on your own safely, please do so.

Otherwise you may report a blocked city catch basin using our self-service reporting tool.

To help speed up the response time and provide further details about the issue and location of the concern, you may attach a photo to the request.

Report a blocked or clogged catch basin causing pooling water


What the City does with your request

EPCOR Drainage Services will investigate the concern and clear the catch basin when required.

End of page content. Please choose between the following five options:

Back to main menu Back to current page menu and content View current page breadcrumb Back to site search Continue to page footer content