Route 747 is Edmonton Transit’s direct service from Century Park Transit Centre to the Edmonton International Airport. As a regional service, Route 747 operates under the authority of both the Province of Alberta and the City of Edmonton.
Buses travel directly from Century Park Transit Centre to the International Airport and return (no stops en route). Parking at Century Park is limited to a maximum of 24 hours.
The bus service runs 7 days a week from 4:10am - 12:30am with free on board Wi-Fi internet access included.
When departing the airport from Gate 8, Route 747 makes a stop at the nearby Premium Outlet Collection Mall and Costco.
- $5 cash per one-way fare* Applies to all passengers (adults, children, youth, seniors)
- Two ETS Adult tickets (Validated Fare Vending Machine tickets not accepted)
UPass (Note: Fall U-Pass will not be issued this year)
Leduc Commuter pass
Special Route 747 transfer issued by Leduc Transit **
Special Route 747 transfer issued by ETS to riders continuing their journey on to Leduc Transit **
$90 ETS Airport monthly pass ***
CNIB (Canadian National Institute for the Blind) ID cards****
* No other ETS fare products are valid on this service.
**This does not include a transfer to another ETS bus or LRT service. Regular ETS fares apply.
***EIA Passes can be purchased at the Edmonton Service Centre, ETS Online Store and at the Edmonton International Airport.
**** The CNIB card must be shown to the bus operator upon boarding.
Please note the following when travelling with your luggage* to ensure a safe and comfortable experience.
- First come/first served. Passengers already on board with their luggage are not required to move their luggage to accommodate additional passengers. However, please be considerate and when possible put personal belongings on your lap to accommodate additional passengers.
- All passenger luggage must be placed in the luggage racks provided or on the floor in front of the seat. No passenger luggage is allowed in the aisle.
- Provincial requirements dictate that the operator will not move the bus if there is passenger luggage in the aisle.
- Bicycles are not allowed on Route 747 buses.
- Passengers are responsible for handling their own luggage. Bus operators are not required to assist passengers with luggage movement.
- Edmonton Transit Service is not responsible for lost or damaged passenger luggage. Call 780-496-1622, prompt 1 for ETS Lost & Found.
- Should you notice a suspicious package at Century Park Transit Centre or on the bus please notify the bus operator or call Transit Watch at 780-442-4900.
*Passenger luggage includes: suitcases, backpacks, boxes, bags and any other carrying device for the transport of personal belongings.
Leduc Transit (Route 10) connects the City of Leduc and Leduc County to the airport terminal and Airport Lands developments. This route will operate every hour, starting one hour before the opening of the Premium Outlet Collection at EIA to one hour after closing. The EIA also provides a fare-free shuttle service to connect the airport terminal with new developments within the Airport Lands.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Wearing a mask or face covering on Route 747 is mandatory as of August 1. For more information, visit edmonton.ca/masks
- We can keep each other safe and healthy by following a few simple steps. Wear a mask or face covering, physically distance yourself from others, consider travelling during off peak times and continue to follow AHS guidelines
- Please make sure you dispose of your used disposable masks and/or gloves into a waste bin. If one is not available, store your used materials in a plastic bag until they can be disposed of properly
- Bus shields and LRT cabs provide excellent protection, so Operators don’t need to wear masks when in a shielded area. However, Operators and other public facing transit employees will wear masks when going into public areas
The bus service runs 7 days a week from 4:10am to 12:30am with 30 or 60 minute intervals. The route departs from Century Park transit centre.
The trip takes approximately 24 minutes. There is no stopping along the route.
Route 747 is an express, contracted bus service between Century Park transit centre and the Edmonton International Airport. To provide the best experience possible for the intention of this service (direct connection between the transit centre and EIA), the service is kept separate from regular ETS service and is subject to its own fares.
Customers wishing to transfer to local service, including other buses and the LRT, are invited to do so at Century Park provided they pay the ETS fare. Fares on the Route 747 and ETS are not transferable between each other.
To provide the best experience possible for the intention of this service (direct connection between the transit centre and EIA), the service is kept separate from regular ETS service and is subject to its own fares.
Since this is a special regional service provided outside the city boundaries, its operating costs are not subsidized to the same extent as service within Edmonton. This is why the fares differ. Route 747 is a partnership between the City of Edmonton and the Edmonton International Airport. The route operates under the authority of both the Province of Alberta and the City of Edmonton.
Yes, standing passengers will be allowed.
Yes, all ETS buses are 100% wheelchair accessible, using low-floor technology. This includes Route 747.
Yes, wi-fi is included on all Route 747 buses.
Customers have the following options:
- Taking the bus is the most sustainable and cost-effective way to get to Century Park
- Commuters from out of town can use Park & Ride services offered in Leduc and Beaumont. Separate fees apply for ETS, Leduc Transit and Beaumont Transit
- A variety of paid parking options are available at Century Park through Park ProCura 780-784-1636