Starting May 28, 2021 until October 11, 2021, responsible alcohol consumption will be permitted at 47 picnic sites across 7 River Valley parks. For a list of sites where consumption is permitted visit edmonton.ca/alcoholinparks.
When bookings are open, requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Picnic sites are available between the hours of 8am-10pm
- Minimum of 4 hours reservation required and a minimum payment of $119.40 (uncanopied) or $155.80 (canopied) for a reservation required
- Picnic site capacity is based on the number of tables. Each table seats 6-8 people.
- All picnic site reservations must be made a minimum of 4 business days in advance
- Your reservation is not finalized until the Bookings Office contacts you for payment, please allow up to 5 business days for response as we address each request in the order it was received
- Your permit will match up with a reservation sign or a picnic shelter at your picnic location
- Additional services, such as power or vehicle access where available, must be requested in advance and come with additional fees and conditions of use
- Permission for bouncy castles and other inflatable equipment where available must be requested in advance and come with additional fees and conditions of use
See also Picnic Sites FAQ.
Picnic Sites Booking Request Form