Please keep your physical distance; at least 2 metres from others, whether it's on trails, in parks or on stairs. It’s important to follow physical distancing practices as outlined by Alberta Health Services.
Have enjoyable, safe, and stress-free visits to the park and river valley system.
Conditions of Use
- You're responsible for bringing your own firewood and use fire pit provided
- Dogs are not permitted in picnic areas, playgrounds or sports fields
- Dogs may be walked on trails only if they are on leash
- Dogs may be off leash on parkland and trails only if you are in a designated off-leash area
- Consumption of liquor is prohibited in public areas - this includes all city parks
- For public safety there are emergency phones located in most major parks, these phones connect you directly to 911