Did you know?
The City hires 750-1000 contract staff to help carry out the Census.
Want to get involved?
Become a census worker if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Are looking for a temporary job opportunity
- Are comfortable using mobile devices like tablets (training provided)
- Are physically able to travel on foot in all weather conditions
- Have a personal cell phone for emergency use
- Enjoy talking to your neighbours
- Want to serve your City
Applicants will complete an in-person interview in March, and must be available for training in early April. See below for more important Census 2019 dates.
Consider attending a census worker information session scheduled for mid-March (dates and times to be confirmed). Check back here for updates.