- Use athletic field marking CHALK.
- Run a string line between two stakes for line designation.
- Pour chalk into line marker to about the halfway mark.
- Line up marker on string line, open lever to release chalk, and push marker along line. When done shut off lever.
- If chalk clogs machine just loosen it up by stirring the chalk in the machine.
- Do not wash marker.
- Keep machine dry at all times.
This requires 2 people
- Measure/locate and pin center point.
- Run string from center pin to length of radius.
- Tie in a pin on string at correct length.
- Keep line taut at all times and do arc by walking with the string.
- Follow person #1 where they are holding the tape/string with marker.
- With tight curves, you may want to lift the back wheels off the ground slightly.